The aim of the qualification is to provide learners with an introduction to the processes and principles of supporting child development through multi-skills. This will include understanding how to support child development through multi-skills via the practical coaching of linked and progressive multi-skills sessions.
Learners who achieve this qualification will:
- become qualified to support children’s successful participation in sport
- learn how to design, deliver and evaluate Multi-skills activity sessions
- make a positive impact on the children they’re working with by developing their movement confidence and sport-related skills
- help children master the FUNdamentals of Movement in a fun, imaginative and progressive way
- make sport more enjoyable for children and young people…and much more!